Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fonts


MAJOR  Major  Major  MAJOR  Major MAJOR 
I decided on the title for my magazine to be 'Major' and have tested different fonts using that name. I thought this was suitable as the magazine will include major, and upcoming, hip-hop artists. As well as this, the fresh, young urban 'scene' is becoming a major genre in the music industry, developing in terms of music and image. The magazine will also be published majorly, overall creating a Major magazine. I wanted to use a simple and bold font so that it would not get overlooked by the reader or lost in the main image on the front cover and created an impact. However, I also wanted an interesting and unique font, which reflects the uniqueness of the magazine. My preferred font out of the above five, is the 'Major' font - it is interesting yet bold and simple, and would catch the eye of a passing reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment