Monday 28 January 2013

Inspiration


Melissa Bell and Katherine Webster in "She Got Game", shot by Tim Ashton for Fashion Gone Rogue. Styled by Monique Moynihan, the shoot features designers such as Just Cavalli, Addidas Originals X Jeremy Scott, Ksubi, and Nike.
I particularly like this shoot as it incporates a plain white background, which is what I intend to use in my magazine shoot, however then contrasts this with bold, busy, clashing and colourful costume worn by the models. There is also a varied use of camera shots, including mid-shots and long-shots, with one or two models used in each shot - which is the number that I intend to use, as noted in my pitch. As well as this, the models are in interesting poses and Tim Ashton captures these well in his photograph's - this is something I hope to present in my shoot for 'Major' Magazine. The costume used in this "She Got Game" shoot also reflects the genre of fresh urban/hip-hop that my magazine focuses on, so is yet again something I can think about when considering the costume of my model/s for my magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment